Issue Number 118 (September-October 2002):
- Situation Terminal... But Not Serious: The wit and wisdom of Robert Whitaker
- Fight Club: movie review
- British Honor Vindicated: The trials of Colin Jordan and Tony Hancock
- Paul of Tarsus: Was the founder of historical Christianity a race-conscious Jew? A new translation by Irmin Vinson of an important work by Savitri Devi, with a biographical note.
- Did Portugal's Greatest Novelist Predict the `Holocaust'?: A translation, with notes, from Eça de Queiroz's Cartas de Inglaterra by Carlos Whitlock Porter.
- The German Transfer Agreements of 1939: James Allen Knechtmann explodes the myth that ethnic cleansing is synonymous with violence in this comprehensive piece.
- On the Offensive: the last editorial by Dr. William Pierce
- America's Subservience to Israel
- Mugabe's Lesson
- and more!
32 pages, full color, glossy cover